Cancel a Registration
A cancelled registration can be un-canceled by repeating the same process.
Cancel a registration
- Make sure you're logged into your Stats Admin
- Click Registrations in the main menu
- To find the desired registration to cancel you can either:
- click Registrants link for a given registration (green arrow)
- search for the desired registration (purple arrow)
The registrants link or search will provide a list of registrations. Find the registration would like to cancel and click the Cancel link.
Cancelling a registration works differently depending on if payment is enabled.
Cancel without Payment
- A Confirm Cancellation window will open
- Review the information and click the Cancel Registration button
Cancel with Payment
A Cancellation Registration window will open with 3 sections. These sections can be completed in any order.
1. Registration Section: Click the Cancel Registration button to cancel the registration
2. Fees Section: When cancelling a registration the invoice fees including future scheduled payments are NOT cancelled. You can manually forgive the fees by decreasing the invoice.
- An Adjustment window will open
- By default the "Decrease by how much?" amount will be preset to the Entire invoice total.
- Review the information and click the Add button to adjust the invoice.
3. Payments Section: If the registration requires a refund you can:
- Check the payments to refund under the Refund column.
- You can adjust the Refund Amount to make a partial refund
- Click the Refund button
- A Confirm Refund window will open
- Review the information and click the Refund button