Edit Registration - Fees
How to Edit a Registration
The Fees tab allows you to choose the payment options for registrants.
- Pay Later: You can allow registrants to skip payment during registration and pay later.
- Taxes: You can add a label and % amount for state/provincial tax.
- Online Payment Fee: You can pass the payment processing fee back to the registrant if desired.
- Invoice Note: You can add a custom note that will appear on registrant's invoice.
We offer 3 kinds of fee types:
1. Single Payment
- Fee Amount: A one time payment of the amount chosen.
2. Payment Schedule
You can click the Edit Payment Schedule button to open the Payment Schedule window. Click the Add or Remove button to add and remove scheduled payments. If the registrant has a card on file it will be automatically charged on the dates specified.
If age groups or divisions are enabled you can create different payment schedules per age group or division.
3. Distributed Team Payments
- Fee Amount: total team fee that is shared between the rostered players.
- Due Date: The date when the total team fee should be paid in full.
- Deposit: Collected at registration to hold the team's spot. The deposit is added towards the total team fee.
Players can login to their player account to make payment towards the team fee.