Choosing a Scoring Method
You are able to choose between Player Stats or Just Game Scores.
- Just Game Scores: Score games by recording the home and away score.
- Player Stats*: Score games by recording game plays like goals, penalties, fouls, field goals, shots, etc.
* Player stats are an add-on. See pricing here.
- Live scoring: for hockey, lacrosse, basketball, soccer and baseball.
- Table scoring: for hockey, lacrosse, basketball, soccer and baseball and football.
Choosing your desired stats package
How to choose your desired stats package:
When you create a new league you need to choose which stats package will be the default package.
The stats package will default to your league setting but can be changed per division.
Change from Just Games Scores to Player Stats and games have already been scored
- Clear game scores and set games back to not started
- Edit the desired division and change from Just Games Scores to Player Stats.
- On the schedule page you will now see a "Score" link for each game row.